Loving my new gadget! Bought the Smart Bro’s pocket wifi last Monday so I would have my own AP everywhere! 🙂 This will also serve as our condo unit’s wifi connection since it has the strongest signal.
- WCDMA/HSDPA 2100/1900/850(900)MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 5.76Mbit/s HSUPA, 7.2Mbit/s HSDPA
- WiFi Standard: 802.11b/g
- Internal Antenna
- indication LED (battery, signal, WIFI, network)
- Micro SD card up to 32G
- Dimensions: 98.5mm*54mm*13.9mm
- Weight: 80g
- Compatible OS: Windows 2000, XP, Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS , Linux.
Smart offers the Pocket Wi-fi for as low as Php 495/mo for 50hrs. or get it on prepaid for Php 4995! I don’t want to be locked to smart so I bought the prepaid instead. 🙂 My connection in Tandang Sora was slow but when I tried it in Jollibee, Greenmeadows and it was ultra fast! One thing that I’ve noticed with the device is it gets very hot after using it for just 30mins.! I’m not sure if it’s a problem with the device, I may have to check that with Smart.
- ZTE MF30
- USB charger / AC
- Smart Bro sim pre loaded with Php 20 with user guide
- Pocket wifi user guide
a. Smart Bro Load Card in the Philippines
b. E-load via 1.3-million Smart Load retailers nationwide.
c. via SmartMoney
Want unlimited surfing? Here’s how to register:
via Web Connect:
- Log on to https://my.smart.com.ph
- Select Data Packages under Bro Packages
- Select unlisurf 50, 100 or 200.
via SMS: Text in these codes and send to 2200
- UNLISURF 50 – unlimited surfing for 1 day
- UNLISURF 100 – unlimited surfing for 2 days
- UNLISURF 200 – unlimited surfing for 5 days
How to check your Smart Bro balance:
via Web Connect: Just log-on to http://smart.com.ph/connect and register your SMART Bro prepaid account. Note: Registration only needs to be done once.
via SMS: using your Smart Bro sim, type BRO BAL and send to 2200.